FELONIES AND MISDEMEANORS
Ramsey County Criminal Defense Lawyer
St. Paul MN Felonies and Misdemeanors Attorney
Twin Cities Felony and Misdemeanor Criminal Defense
After you have been arrested and charged with a crime in the state of Minnesota, you need to protect your rights by talking with an experienced criminal defense lawyer. At the Flanagan Law Office, attorney Patrick W. Flanagan provides criminal representation for a wide range of state and federal felony and misdemeanor crimes. For more than 15 years, Mr. Flanagan has tried criminal cases in Minnesota and he remains committed to the success of his clients.
At the Flanagan Law Office, you can learn more about what you can expect throughout the duration of your case in the criminal justice system and how you can make sure that law enforcement officials and prosecutors treat you fairly. Mr. Flanagan is a seasoned trial attorney and skilled negotiator who has built a strong track record among former clients and peers in the legal community for his consistent effort and the many successful resolutions that he has obtained for clients.
If you have been arrested or charged with a crime in the Twin Cities or the state of Minnesota, contact the Flanagan Law Office in Hugo for a free case evaluation and consultation.
Minnesota State and Federal Crimes
Attorney Patrick Flanagan and the Flanagan Law Office handle a wide range of felony and misdemeanor crimes:
- Drug crimes, including possession, distribution, cultivation and manufacturing of methamphetamines, cocaine, heroin, LSD, marijuana and prescription drugs
- Theft and robbery crimes, including burglary and shoplifting charges
- Violent crimes, including murder, manslaughter and assault
- Domestic violence and spousal abuse
- White collar crimes, including tax fraud, embezzlement, forgery, counterfeiting and money laundering
- Sex offenses, including sexual assault and rape, molestation, child pornography and prostitution
- DUI, DWI and traffic offenses
Every criminal charge is serious and has the potential to negatively impact your life and your future. Whether you are under investigation, have been arrested or have been charged for a misdemeanor or felony, you need a defense lawyer who will aggressively defend you.
Contact the Flanagan Law Office
Feel free to e-mail or call the Flanagan Law Office to schedule a free initial consultation and talk with criminal defense lawyer Patrick Flanagan about your criminal charges. Call the firm at (651) 200-3484 to make an appointment.